“When they were little girls, they decided that they would be best friends forever. A whale never forgets a promise.” -Anneliese Juergensen
i have now died. of joy.
Orca - Watercolour, ink and white gel pen on paper. About 1 hour
Narwhal Plush Toy Giveaway 2.0! Yup, ANOTHER free plush for you :)
This time, the narwhal is FLUFFFYYYYyy!!!
Why: Shameless advertising for my etsy store of course :P
How: Reblog ONCE only. LIKES do not count. You don’t even need to follow me :)
- Click the link above to see what you’re gonna get ;)
- NO giveaway-only blogs please. I will check.
- Will ship within the US ONLY. (If You reside elsewhere, but is willing to pay for shipping, feel free to enter!)
- Will contact winner via ASK box. If winner does not reply within 24 hrs, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be picked on Nov. 18th (or sooner)
- BONUS 10 entries: IF you or your friend purchases a narwhal plush from my Etsy, Ebay, Bonanza,or Storenvy shop (all username is RainingSugar) AND include a note to me with: My tumblr account is_________, Extra 10 entries please!
Spread the Narwhalness, Best of Luck and Cheers!
Source: Flickr / diegografico
Two people swim with a young whale shark (Rhincodon typus) in La Paz Bay, Sea of Cortez (Gulf of California), Baja California, Mexico. Picture: Mark Carwardine / Nature Picture Library / Rex Features
Sperm Whale. (PicHunting)
An illustration of the oceanic whale pump showing how whales cycle nutrients through the water column.
from The Whale Pump: Marine Mammals Enhance Primary Productivity in a Coastal Basin. PLoS ONE 5(10): e13255, Roman J, McCarthy JJ
Photo reblogged from Speak to me of sadness & the coming of the winter. with 322 notes
Page 1 of 3